Monday, March 2, 2009

Allison Piper- Player Profile

Name: Allison Piper

Year: Freshmen

Position: 2nd base, outfield

Uniform Number: 8

Major: Science

Minor: Spanish

What made you choose Allegheny College: My brother goes here and I wanted to play softball. I loved the campus when I visited; it was small, had a homey feel and is a good distance from home.

Favorite part of Gator Softball: The closeness of the team and the desire to work hard every minute from every player.

Favorite class taken at Allegheny: My freshmen seminar this semester because it is about baseball and the American Dream. It is interesting to learn the struggles throughout the beginning of the sport and how it is perceived by American society today.

Favorite place on campus: Wise Center

What activities are you involved with outside of softball: FCA: Fellowship of Christian Athletes

Favorite movies/TV shows/books: ESPN, Fox Family, The Notebook