Thursday, February 26, 2009

Katie Wills- Player Profile

Name: Katie Wills

Year: Junior

Position: Center Field

Uniform Number: 3

Major: Environmental Science

Minor: Psychology

What made you choose Allegheny College: I knew that I was going to come here the moment I visited. The campus setting was so beautiful, the class sizes were exactly what I was looking for, and I was able to continue my softball career.

Favorite part of Gator Softball: Being able to play with a group of girls that I know will always be there for me.

Favorite class taken at Allegheny: My favorite class at Allegheny was Foundations of Psychology—After taking this class I developed an interest in psychology, and now psychology is my minor.

Favorite place on campus: Campus is beautiful in its entirety, but if I had to choose my favorite place it would be the area behind Ford Chapel with the wooden bridge. I often go there to read.

What activities are you involved with outside of softball: I am a Peer Leader for an environmental science freshman seminar.

Favorite movies/TV shows/books: Books- Anything by Nicholas Sparks, Movies- Princess Diaries, Love and Basketball, TV- Greek, 30 Rock