Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Player Profile- Liz Burr

Name: Elizabeth Burr

Year: Senior

Position: OF

Uniform Number: 11

Major: Biology

Minor: Psychology

What made you choose Allegheny College: I visited the college in the fall, which is the most beautiful time to see the campus. The size of Allegheny was the best fit for me, because unlike some of the big schools I visited, it didn't make me feel scared and overwhelmed.

Favorite part of Gator Softball: Being part of a support system that pushes you to always be your best.

Favorite class taken at Allegheny: My favorite class is Sign Language. The class is really fun and a nice change from same old biology scene.

Favorite movies, books, tv shows: Zoolander, Lord of the Rings, and One Tree Hill respectively

Favorite place on campus: Aside from Steffee B306 where I've pretty much lived for the past year and a half, I'd have to say Schultz courtyard.

What activities are you involved with outside of softball: I am a member of SAAC (Student Athlete Advisory Committee)